Saturday, February 26, 2011

Brands?

I know when it comes to shopping, people spend their money differently. Some people would spend money on all the brand clothes, shoes, bags, jewelry etc... However, to me I try to mixed and match with high and low. Since not everyone can afford expensive brands, so the smarter way to dress is to buy one or two expensive key items and mixed it with some affordable pieces. The result will be quite interesting. There are a certain items that I would invest my money in because I can always those pieces often with my everyday outfits!

1. Bags
2. Watch
3. Shoes
4. Jewerly
5. Coats and jackets

1. Black balenciaga bag- I love this bag and it's very versatile! You can wear it with jeans, dresses, skirt! And the bag is a good size which can carry all our needs!


Chanel chain bag- This is classic! I don't think any ladies out there with disagree with me. Chanel also offers such a wide range of colors so you have options for your outfits.

2. Watches-


Rolex- one of the best watch that everyone wants to own! I love the blue and the gold combination. Timepiece is worth to spend money one! It will last you a life time.



Nixon- I like men's watches. The oversized look catch attention on a women's thin wrist.

3. Shoes-

Women cannot live without shoes, that's for sure. Especially heels!! Think about all the expensive brands: Christian Louboutin, YSL, Lanvin, Manolo Blahnik, Valentino, etc.

I love both of what they are wearing. The Valentino shoes to the left is what I would DIE for!! They are gorgeous! And Alexa Chung always has very good taste when it comes to shoes!

YSL!!! These shoes!! I don't need to say more! They are very creative!

4. Jewelry



Olivia is one of the celebrities who has extinguish taste for jewelry. She always wear big necklaces! I remembered seeing her one time at my old job. She was wearing a gold Rolex watch with big gold rings.  Even though her outfit was simple but she definitely play it up with her jewelry.


Isn't this beautiful?

5. Coats

I know that winter is almost gone but having a great coat is just like having the perfect pair of shoes! It will totally brighten up your outfits.

I usually do not like red. But this Zara coat is really pretty and I love how they use the big silver buttons! This is adorable!

1 comment:

  1. always shoes for me :)

    “I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot.”

    ReplyDelete