Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Shades

So SPRING is coming soon. Are we ready for some bright sunshine? Now, it is the perfect time to find the perfect pair of sunglasses to protect our eyes and style up your outfits!!!

So I purchased a couple pair of sunglasses lately and I love them so much. Even though I do not have many pairs of sunglasses but I started to fall in love with sunglasses. They are so useful and yet they are very fashionable if you find the righ pair for your face shape and your style!

I tend to like sunglasses with plastic frames, but I am also a big fan of avaitors. Because they just match with everything!! When I shop, that is not what I look for.

Sunglasses that I own! Check them out.
My new favorite!! Chloe- this is sort of vintage looking and I adore the color! It comes in three shades.

Marc by Marc Jacobs, this pair is very affordable $98 +tax. I like the shape of it!


You gotta have a pair of Ray-Ban. Throw them on with any outfits. It will do the trick ;)


I got this pair as a gift ftom my friend. He actually bought it at St. Marks. I love the square frame and the gold details on the side!

I hope you will find the fun sunglasses for this coming Spring and Summer!

2 comments:

  1. I love Ray-Ban, but i don't look good in them :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Livia, Ray Ban has many types of sunglasses, you should go try a different shape that will match with your face!!

    ReplyDelete