Friday, April 29, 2011

Accessorize!

So Spring has finally come, I have been dying for this weather that we are having now. I am Super happy. That means I am going to wear less clothing and show more of my skin. When it comes to putting an outfit together, I never forget about to add on accessories to really make my look stand out or complete. So I love shopping for fashion jewerly, because they are VERY afforable and it is a lot of fun.


Here I will show you most of the pieces that I own. I hope you will like the pieces as much as I do.


                                             
                                             Bangles (H & M, TOP SHOP, Shopbop, Sterling silver)


                                             
                                                  Rings (Tiffany, NY Street Stand, Buffalo Exchange)
                                              Earrings ( Juicy couture, Brooklyn cafe store, CHANEL)
                                                   
                                                           Necklaces ( Forever 21, John Wind )
                                                       
                                                              Bracelets ( GUESS, Anthropologies)


                                             
                                                        Long Necklaces (Forever 21, BCBG, Arden B)


                                               
                                                     Earrings ( Hong Kong, College jewerly stand)
                                                        Ring ( gift from best friend Lok Man :) )


                                              
                                                                                          H & M


                                               
                                             TJ Maxx, Forever 21 and a gift from Taiwan Night Market


                                              
     Necklaces (Forever21, Agnes B, Kay Jewerly gift from Carrie Li , Swaroski, gifts from Lok Man babe!)


                                               
  Earrings( gift from Lok man, NY JUNK vintage furniture store, Forever 21 and Charolatte Russe)
                                               
                                    Earrings ( Arden B, H & M, Topshop, John Wind and Topshop again!)






                 Alex Chung with the YSL that I am getting soon heopfully before summer =)


Hope you enjoy my own slections.

I will write a post about how to put them together next time when I sort out my pictures.

ENjoy the lovely weather ladies and gentlemen :)

Love,
Cherrie








No comments:

Post a Comment