Thursday, March 3, 2011

LIP STICKS and WHAT THEY ARE MADE OUT OF!

Yesterday, I spend my whole entire day with my friend Jarid that I have not seen for 7 years! We were hanging out at Neiman Marcus because I had to pick up a eye cream for my lovely mother. So, I have been trying out new lipsticks lately and I realized that a lot of cosmetic brands are coming out bright lip colors, just like how color blocking clothes are huge for this season! So Jarid asked me a question that "What does lipstick made out of?" and I thought I could do some research and find out an answer for him!


Me being silly next to  Jarid! I was wearing an Estee lauder Pure color  longlasting lipstick in the color "WILD FIRE" it's a limited edition color!


So according to Wikipedia: "Lipstick is a cosmetic product containing pigments, oils, waxes, and emollients that applies color and texture to the lips" There you go Jarid!!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipstick here is a link if you would like to find out more the history about LIPSTICK! I think it's really interesting!

Let's look at what colors are in trend for the SRPING!

 I love this pictures, it has all these bright, fun colors that normal people will not normally use. But, if you find a cute color for your lips, why not play with it?
 Blue lipstick, Amber Rose pulled it off very well and I love her fun personality.
 Lillac color lipstick, I think only Lady Gaga can do it. Or if you have similar complexion. It will be cute!
 Dolce and Gabbana, the company picked the perfect model for this lipstick. Scharlette Johnson has very sexy lips to present this red color.
 Nude color, Aoki Devon, she is one of my favorite model. This matte lipsticks looks great on her! Always pair nude colors with smoky eyes or when you want to do a heavy eye shadow.
 I just love how nice this purple color is in this picture!
 Coral!!!! Big color this season! This Estee Lauder lipstick is very creamy and easy to apply.
 Chanel, she is one of the youngest model~ Even though you are young, you can still do dark colors. She is wearing a dark purple here.
 Peachy lip color, J.Lo always wear the best natural coral lip gloss or lipstick. And they look great on her complexion.

Black lipgloss. I think this is very interesting.


So are you ready to hunt your new lipstick for this spring? Get a different color that you would not normally wear and have fun with it! 

I am gonna show you guys the TOM FORD lipstick that my friend bought me in CHERRY LUSH. It is very nice on. I hope you guys will like it!

TOM FORD - CHERRY LUSH

Cherry Lush on me! :)


MUAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment